See you at the pole!

Shane Earhart, Writer

James 5:16 says “the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” See You at the Pole is an event hosted by MCS. We have the privilege to pray with our students and teachers and that is something to take advantage before. Public schools do not have the great opportunities we have, to pray and worship our one true God. As a Christian school we have the privilege to reach out to others who can’t freely worship our God. See You at the Pole has been a great time to get rid of worries and stress and lay them at the feet of God. Many people come with prayer requests to be lifted up to Christ. This event has also been great for students to become leaders in their class and in the school. Many students come scared and uncomfortable to pray with their friends and fellow students but See You at the Pole has such a positive energy and kids step out of their comfort zone! 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says, “Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” Jesus tells us to pray continually and give thanks always, this is very hard for all Christians in general. There are lots of students and teachers at the pole that are willing to keep you accountable for being positive and always giving thanks. Even Neil Armstrong will see you at the pole! So if you guys are excited and want to come, then meet us at 7:00AM at the pole in front of the school on September 25th.

Photo is Creative Commons.