Mansfield Christian Pig Roast

Shane Earhart, Writer

Who’s ready for some fun, food, and festivities? This Saturday the Mansfield Christian School’s annual pig roast will be held at the Comstock Field at MCS. The pig roast has been known for a great time to come and spend time with family and friends. I personally believe that this event is good for all ages. All are welcome and will have a great time. We hope that everyone can make it out to this fun-filled afternoon. Mansfield Christian School is providing two pigs and hopes that everyone able will feel welcome to come. There will be plenty of food for all! We ask that you bring drinks, chairs, and a place for your family to eat as well as a dish to share with everyone. The event begins at 6:00 and dinner will be served at 6:30. Before the event begins the girls volleyball team will go head-to-head with Mapleton High School anticipating another win. We will be introducing the Flames soccer club team as well as all MCS fall sports athletes. The team instructions and prayer will start shortly after dinner will be served and the boys varsity soccer team will take on Mount Vernon at 7:00. We would love support and encouragement from everyone who attends the game. All MCS families  are welcome to come celebrate with us at The Varsity soccer field as we thank God for another great year ahead of us. Everyone will be ready for a great time and good food!