INFernO

Advice for Future Seniors

Back to Article
Back to Article

Advice for Future Seniors

2019 senior, Sammi Smith

2019 senior, Sammi Smith

Heidi Smith

2019 senior, Sammi Smith

Heidi Smith

Heidi Smith

2019 senior, Sammi Smith

Samantha Smith, Contributor

Dear Future Seniors,

First off, Congratulations! Knowing you only have one more year left of high school is exciting! Senior year was one of the best years of my life! All of the different experiences I had, I wouldn’t trade them for the world.

As you approach senior year, the key to having the best senior year would be surrounding yourself with the best people and staying out of the drama as much as you can! It can be hard sometimes but in the end, it’s worth it.

Being a senior means you have to be a leader for the underclassmen, so you’ll need to get out of your comfort zone. Don’t be afraid to try new things and meet new people. Making friends and getting to know the underclassmen is so much fun! They are the reason you come back to visit after you graduate.

Take your time to enjoy the little things because you will soon realize that your “firsts” become your “lasts.” It’s your last chance to make an impact on the school and a chance to make your final memories in high school. There’s so much to look forward to during your last year at Mansfield Christian. You only experience senior year once with the people you grew up with, so don’t take it for granted.

Senior year goes by so fast, don’t wish it away!

Sincerely,

2019 Senior, Samantha Smith

About the Contributors
Samantha Smith, Contributor

Samantha Smith is a senior at Mansfield Christian School. Sammi has been attending MCS since first grade. She plays softball, volleyball, and has participated...

Heidi Smith, Editor

Heidi Smith is a senior in high school, she has attended Mansfield Christian since 2nd grade. In her 2nd grade year at MCS, she came to know Jesus Christ,...