INFernO

Let’s Taco ’bout It

New Taco Bell coming to Mansfield

Ooo%2C+delicioso
Ooo, delicioso

Ooo, delicioso

stina_magnus

stina_magnus

Ooo, delicioso

Elisha Jesse and Caleb Hignite

The construction crew started remodeling for a new Taco Bell last Friday where there use to be a local bagel shop. Taco lovers are ready for another Taco Bell closer to them! According to the Richland Source, “Dustin Roush, superintendent of Capital Ground Instruction, predicts the fast food restaurant will be ready to open by the end of November.” His crew is hoping for no delays because they too can not wait to enjoy a scrumptious taco after all their hard work is done.  

The new Taco Bell will be near the Johnny Appleseed Shopping Center, in the same plaza as the UPS Store. Now customers will be able to conveniently mail packages and enjoy a Double Crunch Wrap Supreme at the same time! Not to mention the surrounding shopping that is available.

This new Taco Bell will most likely take away business from the Hanley Road Taco Bell. Hanley is known for having higher prices than many other Taco Bells because of the convenience of being off of Interstate 71. With lower prices and a more convenient position for many, especially MCS students, this new Taco Bell is looking to be quite the success.

Taco Bell is not any old fast-food restaurant. It is Mexican cuisine. A customer can get a taste of cultured Mexican food without leaving their town! Soon, they will not even have to leave their home because Lexington Avenue’s Taco Bell will begin to deliver! This mouth-watering treat will leave you wanting more and going “Oo delicioso!”

About the Writer
Caleb Hignite, Contributor

Caleb Hignite, also known as Caleb, is a senior at MCS with the arms of an orangutan. He is also always the loudest mouth in the room. If that doesn’t tell you how to find him, then you can notice him by the constant startled and confused look on his face. Don’t worry though. This look is simply a ploy to confuse predators. He wants to say thank you for wasting some of your precious time reading more about him. Bless you!

1 Comment

One Response to “Let’s Taco ’bout It”

1. Christopher Barbely on November 6th, 2018 9:30 am

Have you ever had the beefy Frito burrito? that stuff is the best! I LOVE taco-bell so much I can’t wait to leave my school every day at lunch to eat 7 burritos. Such a good article 11/10 would read again.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Let’s Taco ’bout It

News

Venom

• Let’s Taco ’bout It

News

Facts to Know Concerning the “Banana” Incident

• Let’s Taco ’bout It

News

Shawn Christy

• Let’s Taco ’bout It

News

Hurricane Florence

• Let’s Taco ’bout It

News

2017-2018 Yearbooks are Ready to Pick Up

• Let’s Taco ’bout It

News

MCS Welcomes New Secondary Principal and Family

• Let’s Taco ’bout It

News

My MCS Story: From a First Grader to a Senior

• Let’s Taco ’bout It

News

Advice to Underclassmen

• Let’s Taco ’bout It

News

Will I be Remembered?

• Let’s Taco ’bout It

News

Pilot With Nerves of Steel

The student news site of Mansfield Christian School
Let’s Taco ’bout It