INFernO

Forgive & Forget

Senior
Senior

Wyatt Earhart, Contributor

I have learned many things throughout my four years in high school. I was really scared my freshman year because I didn’t know if I was ready to take on what was ahead of me. It was hard for me to adjust to the new atmosphere and I was concerned about what people would think of me.

School can be hard and sometimes you want to give up, but in true reality it is the best thing for everyone who has a passion to do good in life. It is a gateway to your next future and if you try hard enough in school it is the best reward life can give you. Just try your best and never give up. If you struggle, just ask for help and keep trying. If you fall down, get back up and try harder.

I have learned in school that there can be many roadblocks and challenging attributes that come along with it. There can be people putting you down, drama, temptation, and many other things throwing you off the road to success. I have learned the best way to keep on track and not get distracted by the roadblocks is to just ask upon God for help, and let him guide your path, not the path Satan is trying to pave for you.

I was not perfect in high school. I made many mistakes just like lots of other tend to do. But never let your past wrongs define you. If you do make some wrong decisions, don’t let those affect you. Pursue a new, positive legacy for people to remember you by instead of your wrong deeds that happened in the past. Your past baggage can be the deadliest weapon against you, so don’t let that happen. Forget and forgive what happened and move on to the next chapter.

Ultimately, the things I have learned and experienced, both the good or the bad, I will carry with my throughout the years to come.

Yours Truly, Sincerely, Always Yours, Love,

William Wyatt Earhart

About the Contributors
Wyatt Earhart, Contributor

Wyatt Earhart is a senior at Mansfield Christian and has been attending the school for the larger percentage of his educational life. Through attending MCS, he has grown as a young man of Christ and fallen in love with sharing the Word of God with others. He has had the unique opportunity to share his faith in places such as Haiti. His strong spiritual life has also been greatly influenced by his parents. His parents have worked hard to instill a love for Jesus in each of their five sons. Growing up in a thrill-seeking family of boys, Wyatt is well accustomed to atypical sports like wake boarding and wake surfing. And when winter hits, he can be found skiing at Snow Trails were he works with most of his family. Besides being involved in many activities outside of the school, he is very much a part of Mansfield Christian. Wyatt has been playing soccer since the age of three and continues to do so today. Expanding his horizons, he has chosen to join the basketball team this year. His plans for after high school are not yet decided upon, but he excited and ready for what the future holds.

Emma Burleigh, Contributor

Emma Burleigh is a fairly new student to Mansfield Christian. She has been a part of the Independent Studies program for three years but decided to try something new for her senior year and enrolled full time. Sad to leave homeschooling and middle of the day naps behind, she is very excited to see what this year has to offer. Home education allowed her the privilege to travel during the school year and for the past four years was privileged to participate in a mission trip to the Havasupai Indian Reservation in the bottom of the Grand Canyon.  Although she is not involved in sports on campus, she spends time riding and competitively showing her horse, Ricochet, and skiing at Snow Trails, where she works as a ski instructor. Emma plans to attend college and has interests in Equestrian Studies and Photography. She is considering leaving Ohio for her college years but has not made any final decisions yet as she waits to see how the Lord leads her during this final year of high school. Her ideal plans include marrying rich, moving to Colorado, and leading a life full of frequent adventures.