Forgive & Forget

Senior
Back to Article
Back to Article

Forgive & Forget

Senior

Wyatt Earhart, Contributor

I have learned many things throughout my four years in high school. I was really scared my freshman year because I didn’t know if I was ready to take on what was ahead of me. It was hard for me to adjust to the new atmosphere and I was concerned about what people would think of me.

School can be hard and sometimes you want to give up, but in true reality it is the best thing for everyone who has a passion to do good in life. It is a gateway to your next future and if you try hard enough in school it is the best reward life can give you. Just try your best and never give up. If you struggle, just ask for help and keep trying. If you fall down, get back up and try harder.

I have learned in school that there can be many roadblocks and challenging attributes that come along with it. There can be people putting you down, drama, temptation, and many other things throwing you off the road to success. I have learned the best way to keep on track and not get distracted by the roadblocks is to just ask upon God for help, and let him guide your path, not the path Satan is trying to pave for you.

I was not perfect in high school. I made many mistakes just like lots of other tend to do. But never let your past wrongs define you. If you do make some wrong decisions, don’t let those affect you. Pursue a new, positive legacy for people to remember you by instead of your wrong deeds that happened in the past. Your past baggage can be the deadliest weapon against you, so don’t let that happen. Forget and forgive what happened and move on to the next chapter.

Ultimately, the things I have learned and experienced, both the good or the bad, I will carry with my throughout the years to come.

Yours Truly, Sincerely, Always Yours, Love,

William Wyatt Earhart