INFernO

To the Underclassmen of MCS.

Corbin Thebeault

More stories from Corbin Thebeault

Keep the Faith.
April 23, 2018
MCS Senior 2018

MCS Senior 2018

Dodie Thebeault

Dodie Thebeault

MCS Senior 2018

Dear Underclassmen of MCS,

This letter is to the underclassman. I know you can’t wait to graduate, even though you might have a few more years left. Enjoy your life at Mansfield Christian, and make the long days count.

I have attended Mansfield Christian since my seventh grade year. I was a home-schooled student until my eighth grade year, and was considered a part time home-schooler. My eleventh grade year was my first year starting full time at Mansfield Christian.

I have finally realized my senior year, why people always say to enjoy it while it lasts. In just days, my high school years will be over, and I will start the beginning of my future. High school, believe it or not, should have helped build you as an individual.

Being prepared is probably my best advice for anyone that will be graduating soon. Find what interests you and really try to learn more about it. This will maybe help you decide your future job, and the field of education you would like to experience and study.

High school isn’t only to figure out your future job, but also prepare you for other responsibilities. Keep your homework at top priority, along with studying for tests and quizzes. College will only be harder, so why procrastinate when the work is easier?

Having a job through high school isn’t supposed to be top priority. When you graduate, you have the rest of your life to work and pay bills. Spending equal amount of time with friends is way more valuable than working just to spend all the money you have made.

I would look forward to your senior year not only because you are graduating, but there is senior trip, homecoming, prom, and retreat. At each one of these events, I would encourage you to make as many memories as possible. Since the number of students is so much less at Mansfield Christian than a public school, make yourself known to everyone in your class.

Time is so valuable, even making time to remember teachers that have really helped through the years and have tried to make a relationship with you. Classes are so small, that even some of your friends could be three years younger than you. Being a good role model to underclassmen is also special to them.  I can still remember graduates of 2015 that simply made a difference in my life.

Your ultimate goal should be to have a great time through high school. Spend your time where it really matters and benefits you for the rest of your life. Just know God has your future in His hands, and if you struggle, just pray for His help and  give Him your time.

About the Writer
Corbin Thebeault, Contributor

Corbin Thebeault is currently a senior at Mansfield  Christian School. He has been attending the school since the 7th grade. His plans after high school is to go to North Central to get a degree for an industrial mechanic.  He has played soccer since his freshman year and currently plays on the varsity soccer team. His goals after high school are to eventually start his own industry with his father.