INFernO

March Madness

Luke Dilley, Jared McPeek, and Wyatt Earhart

Tuesday, March 13, the day all college basketball fanatics have been waiting for. The top ranked sixty-eight teams of the recent basketball season will go head-to-head in one of the most competitive tournaments of the year. It is such an exciting time to see such young talent exploding and creating such a great versatile league

Athletes come and do what they have been trained and love to do. People all over the world come to see these young men play. Fans and players alike come to gain knowledge and earn degrees to better themselves and to live out their dreams to build a great future. College sports are a sensation and get more and more exciting as student players are showing extraordinary skill that can be shown upfront in best suit.

March Madness is a blast to watch as a fan of basketball. Everyone loves filling out the brackets and seeing if they have that “perfect” bracket. It is always fun to watch a high ranked seed team fall in the first round. This year will be an exciting year to watch a lot of impressive basketball games.

About the Writers
Luke Dilley, Contributor

Luke Dilley currently attends Mansfield Christian School and has for the last six years! He has lived in Mansfield his whole life. Luke loves sports and always has.  He is a starter for the boys varsity soccer team. Luke is a senior this year, and is excited for his final year of High school.

Jared McPeek, Contributor

Jared is a senior at MCS. Jared plays soccer and basketball for the school. After high school, Jared plans to go to college to be an early childhood education teacher. He has wanted to be a teacher for about five years now. When asked “Why?”  the only answer he can give them is “I love to be around kids.” Jared also want to be a soccer coach, because soccer has always been in his life for as long as he can remember. He wants to leave high school knowing he gave it all he had on the field, the court, and also in the classrooms.

Wyatt Earhart, Contributor

Wyatt Earhart is a senior at Mansfield Christian and has been attending the school for the larger percentage of his educational life. Through attending MCS, he has grown as a young man of Christ and fallen in love with sharing the Word of God with others. He has had the unique opportunity to share his faith in places such as Haiti. His strong spiritual life has also been greatly influenced by his parents. His parents have worked hard to instill a love for Jesus in each of their five sons. Growing up in a thrill-seeking family of boys, Wyatt is well accustomed to atypical sports like wake boarding and wake surfing. And when winter hits, he can be found skiing at Snow Trails were he works with most of his family. Besides being involved in many activities outside of the school, he is very much a part of Mansfield Christian. Wyatt has been playing soccer since the age of three and continues to do so today. Expanding his horizons, he has chosen to join the basketball team this year. His plans for after high school are not yet decided upon, but he excited and ready for what the future holds.